Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today marks an important day as I head back to school for the last time. It’s a very happy first day indeed! As I’ve grown older the back to school tradition has remained a great reason to maintain my gear, pick up a few great office essentials, and return to a routine with more structured hours. This list includes a great bag, office essentials, and some great camera gear to freshen and brighten up our office hours and work this year.
Keep reading for our grown up school supply list after the jump!
1. Day Tote from Everlane: Everlane just released a phenomenal line of items for fall. Last week we shared with you their upcoming denim line and have fallen for this tote. I love the rich brown color and can’t wait to have this as my standard bag. (It perfectly holds my MacBook and all my cords, leaving room for all the essentials.)
2. Set the World on Fire foil pencils from Small Glow Shop: I absolutely love having writing instruments that keep me motivated throughout the day. These simply white pencils with a gold mantra “Set the World on Fire” are a great way to add personality and some motivation regardless of how the day may feel.
3. Key Metal Flash Drive from Kingston: As far as upgrades and essentials go, this in an absolute favorite of ours. We use this as a client gift and have one on our keychains as well. For every time you’ve thought, “Where’s my flashdrive?” now you’ll have it ready to go and use as quickly as possible.
4. Leather Mousepad from Appointed: We’ve been in the process of overhauling our workspace, part bedroom and part creative studio. It’s an interesting combination and something we’ve been working towards this summer. As we’ve sourced items, we’ve been sourcing minimal and beautiful products for the deskspace. We’ve fallen in love with the details of the items from Appointed and the way their items are stunningly beautiful.
5. Marble MacBook Case from Ohio Design Space: Ready to protect your MacBook and add a bit of style. We’ve fallen in love with the rich colors in this case and the bit of style it adds to an already gorgeous MacBook.
6. Wireless Camera Flash from Godox: Every year, I add camera gear for a variety of shoots and the specific needs of clients. Over the past year, I’ve gotten many requests for shoots requiring an on-camera flash. We love this one for it’s ease of use and compact nature.
7. Waxed Cotton and Leather Strap from ONA: When it’s time to upgrade from your existing camera strap, we can’t recommend ONA enough. We purchased our camera and laptop bag from them last year and love the smart nature of the strap. With a gray waxed cotton and contrast of brown leather, this strap is creative, chic, and is perfect for any shoot.
8. Leather Pencil Case from Appointed: We’re rounding out the list with this amazing leather pencil case. It’s refined, updated, and trades your Lisa Frank pencil case of the past with something that shows class in the best of ways. Our case is filled with Microns, Steadliner pencils, erasers, and drafting guides. It holds the best of our hand lettering and design tools for whatever our clients may need.
This post contains affiliate links. I will receive compensation for this post if products are purchased. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that support Glisten and Grace.